SELLING YOUR HOME WITH RON'S A,B,C SERVICES
Ron DuBlanko delivers results! Outlined below is Ron's approach to marketing and selling your property to achieve what a true professional should provide. With Ron's years of experience in selling properties (since 1975), he has created a proven method as listed below of what is absolutely required to deliver the highest and best price possible for the sale of your valuable property. (It takes approximately three weeks to sell a property that is marketed properly and priced accurately.)
A - PREPARATION
- Ron's stager will come to your residence for a complimentary consultation. The stager will provide valuable advice and ideas of how to best promote your house to show it's absolute best to potential buyers. (If service is required)
- Ron's landscaper will provide a general clean-up of your yard, perform some pruning to improve first impressions. (If service is required)
- Ron's photography hobby creates professional looking photographs and he will shoot both the interior and exterior photos with a mix of daylight and night views of your property. A slide show gallery will be created for Ron's website and MLS listing page.
- Your property will be measured by a qualified floor plan technician. A floor-plan will be created that will be included on Ron's webpage and given to Buyers and or their agent at all showings and open houses.
- A house cleaner will clean and prepare your house prior to the first open house. (If required)
- The above services are provided free of cost to all of Ron's sellers whenever required.
B - PROMOTION
- Ron's Attractive For Sale sign will be installed to alert buyer drive-bys and neighbours/public interests. With Ron's contact information a fast response will be enabled. Even with increased web access, many purchasers still discover their new homes after passing by Ron's For Sale sign.
- Your property will be placed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) System where 12,000+ local REALTORS® are immediately made aware that your property is for sale.
- Your property will be highlighted as a Featured Listing on Ron's Front Page website. To effectively promote your property a professional written description of key feature and details, will invite buyer enquires to want a viewing appointment.
- The power of the internet will expose millions of viewers to your property. 80% of home purchasers start their search on-line so it is important to have solid exposure where consumers are looking. Your property will be seen on public sites such as REALTOR.ca, REW.ca, RonDuBlanko.com and Realtylink.org
- Ron works in one of the largest real estate offices in Vancouver. Even before a listing hits the MLS® system it is directly sent to; all of Ron's present qualified buyers, previous clients and to his office of 300+ REALTORS® who may have clients already looking for a property like yours.
- An exclusive REALTOR® only Open House will be organized for promotion during a weekday from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. This allows time for other REALTORS® holding their own open house, not to miss viewing your property. A Public open house (only if allowed) will be arranged with your schedule, but the first Sunday is the most important one to be held.
- Professionally prepared marketing material will be provided to Buyers at all showings and opens. This includes; a beautiful Feature Sheet of your house, lot and zoning details, a floor plan, professional looking photos and a list of improvements and unique features of the property.
- Ron will contact all his potential buyers to stimulate interest. He will also inform all his past clients of the sale of your property - these contacts can create strong and immediate buyer interests from friends of Ron's clients!
- Ron also is proactive in networking with other agents in the area who have clients looking for a property similar to yours.
- Ron has a Cantonese/Mandarin speaking translator that is available for any buyer inquiries or seller requirements.
C - OFFERS & COMPLETION
- Once an offer is written - Ron will discuss with you in private all the ramifications of the offer. You are never pressured to sell and will have time to respond after all has been considered. Above all, you will have Ron's years of negotiating skills and advise to rely on.
- COMPLETION - Ron's office prepares all documents required for the sale of your property and ensures that your lawyers and financial institutions have a complete set of documents in a timely fashion. Along with you receiving copies of the original contract of sale, he will also email you a digital copy for your convenience and records.
- Ron will provide you with a Moving Day Checklist, a comprehensive list of everyone you need to contact between the time you see the sold sticker on your sign and the day you move out.
- On your move out day, a house cleaner will return to your house for another complimentary cleaning to prepare it for the new owners and save you all the trouble.
- Ron will arrange delivery of all keys for the sale of your home and keys for your new home purchase on the date of possession. Ron will be always available to answer, help out or resolove any potential problem that occasionaly pop up. Ron is your Personal REALTOR to help serve you in ALL your real estate needs.